Parent Forum NewsDecember 06, 2019
The Parent Forum had one very clear goal in 2019 and that was to bring the College community together and they achieved this by focussing on events that encouraged all families to attend.
2019 Parent Forum Initiatives and events included:
- Supporting our students with fresh fruit at carnivals.
- Providing entertainment at the 90th Anniversary Celebrations and the College Fair.
- Small Grants for a variety of projects including water fountains and excursions.
- Recognising the wonderful work our teachers do with a World Teachers Day Morning Tea.
- Junior School Disco.
- Inaugural Senior School Quiz Night
- First ever SBC Footy Tipping Competition.
- School Banking.
The above could not have taken place without the wonderful support we received from all the parents and guardians at the College, thank you for your wonderful support.
As the 2019 comes to a close and we look back over the year, it’s essential to remember how lucky we are to be part of such a wonderful community. We wish the graduating Year 12s well for their future endeavours and to those students who will be back in 2020, we wish a restful break and time to unwind and spend with family and friends.
Parent Forum President
0401 990 556.