Parish NewsFebruary 22, 2019
Sacramental Programme for the Parish 2019
- Commitment Mass Weekend 6th /7th April
- Reflection Day (Parish Hall) Thursday 4th July
- Parent & Child Workshop (Parish Hall) Tuesday 30th July (two session 5pm and 6.30pm)
- Reconciliation taking place August 6th – August 30th.
- Presentation of Certificates Weekend of 7th/8th September
- Commitment Mass Weekend 4th/5th May
- Parent & Child Workshop (Parish Hall) Tuesday 3rd September (two sessions 5pm and 6.30pm)
- Reflection Day (Parish Hall) Thursday 5th September
- Holy Communion 7th, 8th, 15th, 22nd & 29th September
- Commitment Mass Weekend 23rd/24th February
- Parent & Child Workshop (Parish Hall) Tuesday 11th June (two session 5pm and 6.30pm)
- Reflection Day (Parish Hall) Thursday 13th June
- Confirmation Saturday 22nd June 4p.m.& Sunday 23rd June 11a.m.
All Sacramental bookings are based on “first come, first serve principle” Due to numbers of candidates for the Sacrament of Confirmation, two sittings will be offered. The number of candidates presented will be evenly balanced. Communion numbers are 10 candidates to each Mass.
All candidates must complete their catechesis sessions, attended the Commitment Mass, Parent and Child Workshop and Reflection day.
For new candidates to the Parish, Baptismal certificates must be provided prior to the Commitment Masses. These should be directed to the attention of Mrs Barbara Bolding, Parish Sacramental Coordinator C/- P.O. Box 3160 WA 6076 or handed in to Parish Secretary at the Parish Office during normal office hours.
(The Parish Office is situated at the rear of the Priest’s home and on the eastern side of the double
Our Lady of Lourdes
207 Lesmurdie Road
Phone: 08 9291 6282