Applicants should read the Employment Collection Notice, download the appropriate duty statement for the position and complete the Application Form. All applicants are advised to address the relevant selection criteria or competencies in their applications. If they do not demonstrate that they meet the essential criteria, they may not be short listed for an interview. Applications, including a completed application form, a maximum 4 page current resume and the names of three referees, should be forwarded to the Principal by the advertised closing date.
A current Consent form for a National Criminal History Record Check, obtained through the Department of Education and Training, must also be included with the completed application form. This form is available from the Department of Education and Training website – http://www.det.wa.edu.au/screening
St Brigid’s College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a smoke free work environment.
St Brigid’s Girls Academy Development Officer
Temporary, Full-time, commencing 1 January 2019 and concluding 31 December 2019.
Applications close 5.00pm, 11 December 2018 and should be addressed to the Principal and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Out of School Hours Care Supervisor
Out of School Hours Care Employee
For further information contact Karen Evans 9290 4262, Email: email@example.com
The position statement is available here.
Successful applicants will have appropriate qualifications and demonstrate skills and passion for working with children and young adults. It is essential that applicants are supportive of Catholic Education and able to work in teams of professional colleagues implementing the International Baccalaureate programmes and the Australian Curriculum.
Please note the following:
- Applicants should read the Employment Collection Notice, download the appropriate duty statement for the position and complete the Application Form.
- Applicants need to be able to demonstrate a commitment to the ideals and ethos of Catholic education.
- All Applicants must hold a current Working With Children Check (WWC).
- All Applicants must hold a Department of Education Police Clearance with not less than six months currency (note that we do not accept any other Police Clearance).
- Applicants for teaching positions must be registered with the Teacher Registration Board Western Australia (TRBWA).
- The College reserves the right to contact all referees of shortlisted applicants prior to interview.
Click here for the Application Form [PDF]
Click here for the Employment Collection Notice
Click here for the Working with Children Check (WWC)
Click here to complete a National Police History Check online
ALL applications should be addressed to:
St Brigid’s College
200 Lesmurdie Road
LESMURDIE WA 6076
Ph: 61 8 9290 4202
Fax: 61 8 9291 8813