Applications must include:
- Covering letter addressed to the Principal
- Statement addressing the selection criteria
- CV outlining experience and qualifications
- Three referees (the College may contact referees without notice)
- Application forms
Please forward your application to the Human Resource Officer email@example.com
St Brigid’s College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a smoke free work environment
Team Member Property & Works – Groundsperson
We are seeking applications for an Ongoing Part-Time (38 hour Fortnight) Groundsperson to commence 10 February 2020.
This is a re-advertised position and previous applicants are welcome to apply. Click here for the job description.
Applications close 12.00pm Friday, 31 January 2020 and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The St Brigid’s College Code of Conduct is available here.
All applications should be addressed to:
St Brigid’s College
200 Lesmurdie Road
LESMURDIE WA 6076
Enquiries can be made to the Human Resource Officer 9290 4262
Please note the following:
- Applicants should read the Employment Collection Notice, download the appropriate duty statement for the position and complete the Application Form.
- Applicants need to be able to demonstrate a commitment to the ideals and ethos of Catholic education.
- Successful Applicants must hold a current Working With Children Check (WWC).
- Successful Applicants must hold a Department of Education Police Clearance with not less than six months currency (note that we do not accept any other Police Clearance).
- Applicants for teaching positions must be registered with the Teacher Registration Board Western Australia (TRBWA).
- The College reserves the right to contact all referees of shortlisted applicants prior to interview.
Click here for the Application Form [PDF]
Click here for the Employment Collection Notice
Click here for the Working with Children Check (WWC)
Click here to complete a National Police History Check online