Applications must include:
- Covering letter addressed to the Principal
- Statement addressing the selection criteria
- CV outlining experience and qualifications
- Three referees (the College may contact referees without notice)
- Application forms
Please forward your application to the Human Resource Officer email@example.com
St Brigid’s College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a smoke free work environment
PROPERTY AND WORKS TEAM MEMBER – CASUAL
We are seeking interest in casual work within our Property and Works Team.
The position statement is available here.
The St Brigid’s College Code of Conduct is available here.
All applications should be addressed to:
St Brigid’s College
200 Lesmurdie Road
LESMURDIE WA 6076
Enquiries can be made to the Human Resource Officer 9290 4262
Please note the following:
- Applicants should read the Employment Collection Notice, download the appropriate duty statement for the position and complete the Application Form.
- Applicants need to be able to demonstrate a commitment to the ideals and ethos of Catholic education.
- Successful Applicants must hold a current Working With Children Check (WWC).
- Successful Applicants must hold a Department of Education Police Clearance with not less than six months currency (note that we do not accept any other Police Clearance).
- Applicants for teaching positions must be registered with the Teacher Registration Board Western Australia (TRBWA).
- The College reserves the right to contact all referees of shortlisted applicants prior to interview.
Click here for the Application Form [PDF]
Click here for the Employment Collection Notice
Click here for the Working with Children Check (WWC)
Click here to complete a National Police History Check online