2021 Annual College Fees Reminder
Annual School Fee invoices for 2021 were sent to families on 22 January this year.
Refer to Schedule of Fees and Charges 2021 for payment options here.
ACCOUNT PAYMENT OPTIONS
St Brigid’s College offers families two options for paying their school fees.
1. OPTION ONE: ONE ANNUAL FEE PAYMENT
One payment due on or before Friday 5 February 2021.
2. OPTION TWO: DIRECT DEBIT ‐ INSTALMENT PAYMENT PLAN or BPAY
Ten equal payments payable monthly, February to November inclusive in order to settle account in full by 5 November 2021.
On request and with approval from the Manager Finance, direct debits can be amended to weekly or fortnightly to suit your situation.
PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS
Payment of accounts may be made by the following methods:
- Cash In person at the College Accounts Office
- Cheque Made payable to St Brigid’s College and attached to the payment advice
- Credit Card At the College Administration or paid by telephone to 9290 4245. The College accepts payment by MasterCard and Visa Card
- Direct Debit Default payment method – monthly. fortnightly or weekly payments on request. Forms can be obtained from the College accounts department. Enquires to 9290 4245
- BPay Biller Code: 127019
Reference: Refer payment advice on tax invoice
- Centrepay CRN: 555111033V http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/centrelink/centrepay
- Edstart Edstart is another option that may assist families in managing education expenses. St Brigid’s College is registered with Edstart to enable family’s access to this service. Information can be found at https://edstart.com.au/stbrigids or by calling Edstart on 1300 139 445.
In providing information about Edstart, St Brigid’s College does not provide any recommendations, brokering or advice services. St Brigid’s College does not receive referral fees, commissions or other remuneration from Edstart. Applications to Edstart are completely confidential and arrangements with Edstart are independent of St Brigid’s College. You can find out more by visiting the Edstart website https://edstart.com.au.
For all enquiries please contact: